FRESHER - QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

What you should do and understand before attending interview ?

  • Do research about company
  • Find out what is the main areas they are working.
  • Know whether your skills matches with the company area of work.

What the HR managers are really looking for ?
  • How confident you are ?
  • Are you team player ?
  • Do you have focus and attention to the details ?
  • How will you handle the most difficult questions ?
  • Your attitude and body language.
  • Stress managing capabilities.

Hello, how are you today ?

I am very well today sir, thank you.
or
I am very well today sir, just that the traffic here is bit of a hassle. But I made sure, I start a bit early to beat it.

Keep in mind that employers are interested in what you can contribute to the company by :
  • Making Money
  • Saving Money
  • Saving Time
Why should I hire you ?

As a fresher , I don't have an experience to work in an organization but experience comes only from work. If you give me such opportunity working with your organization , I put my all skills to develop the company organization. And I will improve skills and practical knowledge.

What are your strengths and weakness ?

Strength :
  • Self motivating.
  • Dedication towards my work.
  • Good learner.

Weakness :
I do not like to say my weakness, but I like to say the scope for improvement that I won't leave.
Don't look at time if I involve in work.

Do you have any questions for me ?

Firstly I am very thankful to you for giving this opportunity. Sir I would like to know from you that what are the qualities and skill you expect with the freshers like me and in which skills I am lacking in. It will help me to make myself better for future.

OR

Thank you for giving me this opportunity Sir, First I would like to ask you "What kind of growth can I expect both as a person and position if I get an opportunity to join your company ?"
Secondly " What kind off work will I be learning and how can I prepare myself to suit the job better?"
Lastly " What is it like to work in your organization? and what still drives you, personally , about the company?"


Comments

Popular Posts